Thursday 20 February 2014

February Wishlist


Hey everyone, its that time of the month again when I do my fashion wishlist, I've particularly been getting into more bright and girly colours recently and I am loving smock dresses! I have tried to create an outfit this month with the products that I have been loving instead of 

1. Topshop: Nails in Jump, £5.00 (Buy here)
I really love the Topshop nail polishes and I definitely think their worth the price. This colour is such a beautiful pinky coral that I think would look beautiful for the spring/summer. 

2. Topshop: Ditsy Leaf Necklace, £7.50 (Buy here
This is such a cute and delicate looking necklace that would go with a lot of pieces in my wardrobe. I love anything gold, pretty and delicate.. I was a magpie in a past life I swear. 

3. Topshop: Cheesecloth Check Smock Dress, £30.00 (Buy here)
I'm currently obsessed with smock dresses and I think they will be perfect for the spring/summer due to them being light and flowy. I would love to add this to my collection as the checkered pattern is so cute and again the colours will be perfect for the nice weather.

4. Urban Outfitters: Deena & Ozzy Parker Buckle Chelsea Boots in Black, £75.00 (Buy here)
I recently managed to break my chelsea boots (all cry). So I have been on the hunt for some new ones and these are the ones I have found. I think their are such a good boot that will go with anything and everything. 

Thanks for popping by sweeties!
What things are you lusting over this month? Speak soon! 
Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment