Monday 17 February 2014

Week in photos #2


Hey guys, 
Its that time of the week where I'm doing my week or so in photos from Instagram. I'm happy that I have actually had time to post more on my blog these past few weeks due to sixth form not being so hectic anymore, which gives me that chance to do more of what I enjoy woo!





My current collection of Mac Eyeshadows    A Sharon Fruit that I tried for the first time •  This was when it had been snowing all day
Cheeky Selfie wearing my Topshop smock dress • OOTD • Costa trip with my mum when we went to town 
Wearing my new Topshop lipstick and kimono from ASOS • Another cheeky costa trip when I went out for valentines day • Nandooos 
My new kimono from ASOS and my Lipstick from Topshop • My healthy breakfast • Making some coffee for me and my family

Feel free to check out my online hangouts I'm on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. Speak soon my lovelies! 
Leisha x 


No comments:

Post a Comment