Sunday 2 February 2014

Luxury Black Bags


Hey guys, I'm back with a new post showing some of luxury black bags id loge to call my own, if i had a spare thousand or two! I think if I was going to splash out on an expensive bag it would have to be black as that would go with anything I own. Which is your favourite?

 1. Ted Baker: TANNAH - Exotic tote bag, £299.00 (buy here)

2. Alexander McQueen: 'Heroine' Medium Tote, £1327.57 (buy here)

3. Chanel: Lambskin flap bag , £2,500 (buy here

4. Michael Kors: Medium Sutton Satchel, £328.00 (buy here)

5. Alexander Wang: Rocco in black pebble lamb with rose gold, £773.00  (buy here)

6. Burberry: Heritage Grain Satin Gem Detail , £995.00 (buy here

7. Louis Vuitton: Speedy bandouliere 30, £1,720 (buy here)

8. Mulberry: Bayswater double zip tote in black shiny goat, £1.500  (buy here)

 Thanks for popping by!
What luxury bags do you love? Let me know in the comments below. If you have any requests feel free to leave them and check out my Instagram, Pinterest ect. Speak soon my lovelies! 
Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment