Monday 3 February 2014

Clarins One-Step Cleanser


Hey guys!

Just wanting to let you know about a great new product that I bought recently. The Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser which has become a new favourite product of mine. 

Due to me having an odd skin type, oily and dry (how annoying!) I have trouble balancing my skin out and trying to combat these issues. I have found in the past that cleansers either make my skin far too dry or too oily. After using this product for just over a week or so now my skin seems to be loving it! The blemishes that I have are disappearing and the gentle beads in the product have started to combat my dry skin, I am actually surprised how quickly I have seen a change in my skin. 

When applying the product it really is a lovely gentle cleanser and the small beads get rid of dry skin that sits on the face. I have been using it every morning along with some other Clarins products and I have found that my makeup sits so much better on my skin now. It has also given my skin a natural glow and has improved my skin so much. 

I highly recommend this product and can not express how much it has helped clear my skin of blemishes and dry skin. All round a wonderful product. I will be posting a skin care routine post soon and I might possibly make it as a Youtube video too make sure you check back for that. 

Clarins: One-Step  Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser: 125ml £20.00 (buy here

 Thanks for popping by! Follow me on bloglovin it would mean so much!
Whats your favourite exfoliator? Let me know in the comments below. If you have any requests feel free to leave them and check out my Instagram, Pinterest ect. Speak soon my lovelies! 
Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment