Sunday 2 February 2014

Week in Photos #1


 Wreck this journal shower page/ Milo having a tickle/ Just got home from the snow/ Making some healthy Granola bars/ Had a day off school so made a healthy brunch/ The view from my bedroom window/ Addicted to GTA 5/ New tweezers i got in a Glossy box/ Milo saying good morning/ Wagamamas with my mum/ Selfie before going out for my bf birthday meal and cinema/ Cheeky silly selfie/ Nandos with my mum/ Bought a new studio fix concealer/ Coffee cake 

Instagram @ Leishsha

 Thanks for popping by chickens!
If you have any requests feel free to leave them and check out my Instagram, Pinterest ect. Speak soon my lovelies! 
Leisha x 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, love this blog post its such a cute thing to post, how lobg have you been blogging?? I just started today would love it if you could check out my blog its at www.lynseyshepherd.blogspot.co.uk ...... will be adding you to my readers list too ^_^ xx
    Much love
    Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete