Saturday 1 March 2014

Schedule

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to do a quick update. I was thinking about my blog and I am so pleased that more of you are viewing it and enjoying the content that I'm posting, which makes me oh so happy. I want to try and be more consistent with my posts and to ensure that I post often enough I wanted to try and make myself a schedule for what days I post. Although I am still at sixth form five days a week I still really want to post content for you all.

I am going to be doing a new series of posts called 'Style it Sunday' which is going to be the ways that I would style some fashion items. This of course will be out on a Sunday, but not every week.

I also want to do another blog post throughout the week, this is one day that I want to post anything that I want to from a review to my monthly favourites etc. I think that Wednesday would be a good day for me.

So from now on there will hopefully be two blog posts here a week, one on a Wednesday and one on a Sunday and I sometimes might switch the sunday one up to something else every now and again. I think this makes it easier for me and you as I know when to post and you know when to pop back, if you so wish!

Thanks again guys for joining me, as always if you have any requests please feel free to message me or leave a comment. You can also go check out my Instagram and Twitter. See you soon! 

Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment