Wednesday 5 March 2014

February Favourites



Hey everyone,

I'm feeling a little under the weather today but I thought I would still get a blog post up for you all. So its that time of the month for my to do my months favourites, even though its a little late and we are in March now, either way I hope you enjoy. All products will be linked at the bottom. 


1. Topshop: -sold out- (buy similar here)
2. Ted Baker: Faked to perfection rose gold, £8.00 (buy here)
3. Real Techniques: Stippling Brush, £11.99 (buy here)
4. Topshop: Lips in All About Me, £8.00 (buy here)
5. Topshop: Mini cutout Bodycon dress, £25.00 (buy here)
6. Kukee: Gold Minimalistic Stacking rings, £2.50 (buy here
7. Asos Petite: Kimono in Dark Floral Print, £40.00 (buy here)

Thanks for popping by sweeties!
What things are you lusting over this month? See you Sunday! 
Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment