Saturday 22 March 2014

Liz Earle Haul

Once I find a brand of something that works for my skin and improves it, I stick to it! That is definitely the case for Liz Earle, it's hands down my favourite skin care brand. None of the products brake me out and they leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. So as you can see by the title this is a Liz Earle haul, I ordered these products online and they were delivered yesterday so I thought I would share them with you all. 



Il start of with two products that i've already purchased in the past before. Firstly is the Cleanse and Polish Hot cloth Cleanser which is my holy grail product and will always be my favourite facial cleanser (I have mentioned this on my blog before). It removes all of your makeup, even if you wear a lot of mascara, eyeliner ect. It also leaves the skin feeling soft and looking smooth, due to the gentle exfoliation it gives as you wash it off with a muslin cloth. I highly recommend it! 


The next product that is a re-purchase is the Deep Cleansing Mask which is a lovely clay mask that helps to deeply purify the skin. It feels like a very luxurious product and is like an at-home spa! It is such a lovely product and leaves the skin looking refreshed and glowing. It also helps to control oil levels in the skin which can ensure no shiny skin! (Always a bonus)


The next three items that I purchased are new products that I had never tried out before but was always curious about. Since receiving these products I have been using them everyday to test them out and I'm so glad I did! No surprise that I loved them all. The skin Tonic is used after the Hot Cloth Cleanser and helps to ensure that the skin is completely clean and make sure no pesky makeup is left on the skin!


The next wild card product I tried is the Soothing Eye Lotion which is a similar product to the tonic but more gentle for the delicate eye area. It helps to remove any excess eye makeup, so far this is a nice product and doesn't sting the eyes, unlike some brands I have previously tried!



The last product that I bought is the Skin repair light moisturiser which as it says, is a very light moisturiser that sinks straight into the skin and leaves the skin feeling soft. It soaks in pretty much instantly and doesn't leave the skin feeling tacky or greasy, so you could apply your makeup straight away. I think this will be perfect for the summer time when you want you skin to feel light and not heavy with product. 


Thanks for popping by sweeties! I hope you have enjoyed my haul. 
Have you tried any of these product? I would love to hear what you think of them.
 It would mean the world to me if you could follow me on bloglovin!
 Speak soon! 
Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment