Monday 30 June 2014

OOTD patterned trousers

Hey everyone!

I'm back with another OOTD/ OOTN for you all. I know my last post was one of these, but I thought since the weather has been so nice recently id take the opportunity to get some nice photos outside. I think that this outfit is wearable for daytime or nighttime, with a change of shoes and accessories. In my last post I mentioned how I wanted to buy myself some smart trousers, I treated myself and this is how I would style them on a night out. 





Since the feature piece of this outfit is the trousers, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit toned down and quite simple. I paired this bold piece with a plain black cami which has a small bit of lace detailing on the front and back. I also wore my huge heels that I actually bought for my prom two years ago, I must say they are very hard to walk in despite how gorgeous they are! I also included a simple clutch and some sunglasses. 

I think if I was going to wear this look in the day time I would just switch the shoes for some flats or sandals and pair the look with a handbag. This look would also look gorgeous with a bright neon bag or bold necklace. 

Topshop: Top no longer available, buy similar (Here)
Topshop: City Tribe Cigarette trousers, £42.00 (Buy here
River Island: Sunglasses no longer available, buy similar (Here)
Topshop: Shoes no longer available, buy similar (Here)

 Feel free to check out my online hangouts I'm on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. Speak soon my lovelies! 
Leisha x 

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous, I love the print on the top and the style of it! this is really very nice post thanks.Dressy Tops UK

    ReplyDelete