Sunday 15 June 2014

Explanation and update!

Hello everyone!

I'm back, remember me? Well I know its been a long time since i've done a blog post and I'm very sorry! Ive been so busy with my A levels in the past few months and i just wanted to focus on them and get all of my exams and coursework done. And I have now finished all of my exams and finished sixth form for the summer now, woo!

So now I have the whole summer to myself I will be posting very often now and I intend on doing multiple posts every week. I really enjoy blogging and saying my opinions on products and I have missed it so I'm so glad to be back posting! I have also noticed I've reached 6000 page views on this which is amazing and I feel like its such an achievement for me to have that many people looking at my content. 

So recently it was my 18th birthday on the 5th June! Which was such a lovely day and I got so many nice thoughtful presents from my friends and family, I was truly spoilt! I was thinking about doing a birthday haul if any of you lot are interested I think it might be nice to show all the lovely gifts I got. 

So I just wanted to keep this post short and sweet, to let you all know i'm back and I will be posting a lot more from now on, I also want to try out the filming business a little more and see if I can make some more videos. Thats all for now everyone, I hope you're all doing well and I will see you soon! 

 Feel free to check out my online hangouts I'm on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. Speak soon my lovelies! 
Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment