Friday 20 June 2014

Summers OOTD

Hello everyone, 

So I'm back today with an outfit of the day/ outfit of the night, thats perfect for a summer time date or night out. I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, but I had some technical difficulties, ie. my SD card got broken somehow, but never mind I bought myself a new card now, so all is good!







So this is an outfit I wore recently for a date night, I didn't really feel like having my legs out on this day, so I decided to opt for some simple but classically summery white jeans, which always seem more dressy to me than black jeans, although that could be down to me always wearing black jeans, who knows. I also wore a new top which I got for my birthday a few weeks back, which I am seriously in love with, its just summer in a top, its also really loose and thin material, so is great for the warmer months!

I paired this outfit with my new necklace I got as a present from my parents for my birthday which is a Tiffany necklace, which I am absolutely in love with, its such a classic and elegant piece that can go with any outfit and really helps to add a hint of luxury. I also wore my nude heels, they are really comfy by the way, I have them in black too and they just go with everything! I also have a small bag with me from Ted Baker, which is just the perfect size handbag and helps me to only carry around the essentials. I think you could totally wear this outfit in the day too, just swap the heels for some comfy flats and maybe pair the look with a jacket or kimono for a more casual feel.

I also think this outfit would look really nice with some white tailored trousers, I'm currently on the look out for some, so if you know of anywhere that sells some smart tailored trousers, be sure to let me know!

Topshop: Fern Print Cami by Boutique, £45.00 (Buy here)
Jeans: Topshop, Moto white wash Jamie jeans, £40.00 (Buy here)
Newlook: Stone cross strap peep toe platform heels, £29.99 (Buy here)
Ted Baker: Felmar small leather tote bag, £179 (Buy here)
Tiffany heart tag toggle necklace, Was given to me as a gift (view tiffany here)

Thanks for popping by and il be back in a few days with another post!

What would you wear to a summer date night? If so let me know in the comments below. Feel free to check out my online hangouts I'm on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. Speak soon my lovelies! 
Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment