Sunday 17 August 2014

Emma Hardie - amazing face Moringa Cleansing Balm

Hey everyone, 

So I just thought i'd pop on here to tell you all about a new product discovery. I'd be very surprised if you haven't heard about this before as it is raved about on Youtube and blogs by all the beauty gurus. So I went into Space Nk the other day, just to have a browse and I came across this, I didn't even know they sold Emma Hardie in the store in my town, so I was pretty excited when I saw it and couldn't resist trying it for myself!

This product is a "balanced daily cleanser that thoroughly cleanses and moisturises and can calm sensitive skin". It is really great at removing all makeup, even waterproof mascara and lots of dark eyeliner, which is great for me. It leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. I have used the cloth  that comes with the product which has two sides, "Professional Dual-Action Cleansing Cloth" one is great for removing the product the other is good for buffing the skin and deep pore cleansing, I find when using these both together it leaves you skin feeling amazing. 


As you can see below the consistency is a thick oil paste as the product is oil based. Although if you have oily skin like me you can still use the product as it helps to balance out natural oil levels in the skin. Me and my mum have both been using this product for just over a week now and as you can see a very small amount of this product goes a long way. The product also doubles as a soothing and hydrating mask if left on the skin for ten minutes, which is great for very dry and irritated skin. 


I really love this product as it has left my face so soft and glowing and has not broken me out in any spots at all, which usually happens when I start trying out new skincare as my skin is sensitive and blemish prone. I highly recommend this product for any skin type as it helps to hydrate dry skin and regulate oily skin, which makes it an all round great product. 


You can purchase this product online for £36.00 for 100ml Here 

If you have tried this product let me know what you think of it :) 


 Feel free to check out my online hangouts I'm on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. Speak soon my lovelies! 
Leisha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment