Saturday 18 May 2013

My Everyday Makeup




I thought to start my blog off properly now I actually have a lot of free time to blog I thought that to ease my way in I would start start by doing some really basic posts but just to get me into a habit of posting frequently. So my first  post is going to be a little post about my everyday makeup and what I wear on a daily basis, although every now and then I do switch some things up like my foundation depending on how my skin is looking and also my lip colours and eyeshadows do vary a little, but these are the products I'm currently using pretty much everyday, since we're now going into spring i've opted for a slightly lighter foundation and i'm liking it so far!


Bourjois Healthy Mix in "51"
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in "NW15"
Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer in "51"
Benefit High Beam Highlighter
Mac Paint Pot in "Painterly"
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 in "Naked" and "Virgin"
Collection 2000 Lasting ColourGel liner in "Black"
Maybelline Colossal Mascara "Black"
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in "001 Dark Brown"
Revlon Lipstick in "415 Pink in the Afternoon"

I hope you have enjoyed this little look into my makeup bag, I love looking at what others wear on a daily basis too as it lets me see what other great products there are out there. I will be reviewing some of the products that I have mentioned in some detail in upcoming blog posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment