Friday 24 May 2013

May Empties • 2013


These are the products that I have completely used up this month some which I really loved and enjoyed using and will and already have repurchased. I seem to have finished off quite a few products this month as I have been trying to as there has been a few products just hanging around with a tiny bit of products left in them. 

Body Care and Skin Care:

Nivea Double Effect Deodorant - This product is definitely one of my favourite deodorants that I have tried, I do prefer to use roll on deodorants instead of sprays as I feel like they are refreshing, I know everyone has their preferences about these and think differently. I really love the smell of this product and I think although it is subtle it is quite pleasant and is not overpowering. I am currently trying out another of the deodorants in this range and love that also. - £3.23

Beauty Parlour Body Wash - I first got this as part of a gift set for christmas as me and my mum fell in love with it and since then we have bought it every single time it has run out. It is very refreshing and the smell is nice and not too over powering or fruity, as I get headaches and migraines easily this is good. - £1.49

Boots Refreshing Face Wipes - These face wipes are good, nothing brilliant but they do live up to their purpose of removing makeup and just refreshing your face. We never really stick to any particular face wipes as we have never yet found any that are really good so we just get any that we see. If you can recommend any good face wipes/ makeup remover wipes please let me know, i'd love to try them! - £1

Makeup:

Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation - This foundation is one of my most favourite foundations I have ever tried and I would also say it is one of my all round favourite makeup products too. Although this foundation is on the more pricier side I would say it is definitely worth the money due to it being such good coverage and quality and it also lasts a very long time as the small amount of product that you need to use goes a long way which is great. I have already repurchased this product as I love it so much. - £33

Benefit That Gal Primer - I really love this product and I do think it helps to prolong the wear of your foundation. I also feel like it does help to give a brightening effect to the face and helps to increase the natural glow of the skin. This product shown in the photo was a small tester which I got in a small Benefit kit, I have repurchased the full size version of this product. - £22.50

Benefit Benetint - This is again another product which I love, as you can probably see by the bottle having next to no logo left of the bottle, I have had this product a very long time as only a very small amount of the product does go a long way as I used this product as a slight lip tint. I would like to repurchase the full sized product when I have a chance. - £24.50

Perfume: 

Benefit Ring My Bella Perfume - This is another Benefit product that I have finished this month, although I did enjoy this perfume I did find that it didn't last me very long. Although I did enjoy this product I don't think I would be repurchasing as I am very particular about perfumes and my current favourite 'Jimmy Choo' is one I will be going back to now.  - £29.50

Calvin Klein One Perfume - This is one of the first perfumes I ever got and it was gifted to me for one of my birthdays a few years ago now, I recently went back to using it just to finish it off. Although I do like it I can't see myself repurchasing in the near future. - £28.90

Leisha x


No comments:

Post a Comment