Friday 3 January 2014

First Impressions • Soap & Glory Concealer

Hey everyone so I'm back with a first impressions post about Soap & Glory's Trick & Treatment Double - Action under eye dark circle corrector. I was in need of a new concealer and in particular wanted a new under eye concealer to get rid of these pesky dark circles.

I've heard from lots of Bloggers and Youtubers that this is a great concealer for just that as not only does it help to cover dark circles but help to brighten the area. This concealer also claims to "Minimize fine lines" and "Features a special yellow pigment to neutralise dark purple under eye circles".This concealer retails at £9.00 for 7ml of product which is quite a typical price for a Soap & Glory product.

So my first impressions of this product are good when applying concealer I always apply it over the top of my foundation (Currently the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation). I applied it straight from the product which has a nice doe-foot applicator which I personally like. This covers the rest of the dark circles my foundation doesn't and instantly helps to brighten the area, although this is only very subtly since I have very pale skin anyway this seems to match my skin perfectly as this product is only available in one shade. Whether or not this product has helped to minimise my fine lines (I barely have any anyway) I am not too sure of yet.

I find that the light shimmers in this product helps to add a definite highlight to the under eye and gives a dewy appearance to the skin which can never be a bad thing in my opinion! This product also works as a subtle highlight which is nice on the bridge of the nose and on the forehead. Although due to this I would say that if applied over the top of any blemishes it may end up highlighting the blemishes instead of necessarily covering them, which isn't ideal!































Soap & Glory: Trick & Treatment Concealer - £9.00 - 7ml (buy here)
MAC: Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - £21.50  (buy here


Let me know if you've ever tried this product and any concealers you're loving at the moment in the comments below! Thanks for popping by 
Leisha x

No comments:

Post a Comment