Sunday 1 September 2013

Review • Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish



Hey guys! 

Today I am going to be doing a review of the Rimmel London 60 second nail polish which I bought a few weeks ago now and I've been testing out since. The two colours that I picked out the range, which has a total of 40 lovely shades, were number '503' and '405' which you can see above. 

This nail varnish claims to:
- Dries within 60 seconds
- It's trademark 'Xpress' brush ensures a one coat application
- It is a one coat nail varnish

So I would say that the claim that it dries in 60 seconds is very much true as by the time you have finished painting all of your nails the first hand that you have painted is dry, which to me is pretty quick and I have no complains with that. With almost every nail varnish I use I tend to always apply two coats as I like to have a very opaque finish, but I think that you could easily wear this nail varnish after just applying one coat as it it quite a think consistency anyway, so I would say that it is a one coat nail varnish. I also really love the thick brush that comes with this nail varnish  'Xpress brush', as this also makes application very quick and easy, it also lasts quite long and doesn't chip, which we all love to hear! Another great thing about this nail varnish is that it comes in 40 shades,  it retails at £3.69 and can be bought pretty much anywhere that sells drugstore make up, Boots, super drug and also supermarkets stock this product.

I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a really quick and easy to apply drugstore nail varnish that comes in a wide range of highly pigmented range of colours, that is also very reasonably priced for the quality that you are buying, all round such a lovely product!

What are your views on this product? Have you tried it? What is your favourite nail varnish?
I will see you all very soon, I hope you are all having a lovely day! 

Leisha x


No comments:

Post a Comment